The Rinnai electric storage 80L flowmaster is a perfect sizing for medium sized families. The flowmaster range have many different sizes suitable for most household large or small. The Rinnai electric storage 80L flowmaster has many bonuses it is thermostatically controlled with safety temperature shut off to keep your mind at peace. It also is suitable to be installed both inside and outside of your family home. It comes with a pressure relief valve and also a dual handed which allows increase and flexibility during installation. The Rinnai brand is one of the most well-known brands throughout Australia. Servicing thousands of families every day.
The Rinnai 80L flowmaster can be installed both inside and outside of your property. This ensure it is not in the way of your everyday living. The basic colour means that it is easy on the eye and does not stand out against the other household appliances. If anything it blend in with the other appliances. The Rinnai flowmaster is one of the most reliable hot water system in Australia it provide people with non-stop hot water. With the Rinnai flowmaster you don’t have to worry about running out of hot water or having any cold showers as you are constantly guaranteed hot water. So if in doubt on a option of a hot water system look at the Rinnai flowmaster as you will not be disappointed.
- Internal and external installation!
- Dual handed
- Pressure temperature relief valve is included
- Inbuilt anode protection- this extends tank life
- Vitreous enamel lined steel tanks- adds durability
- Thermostatically controlled with safety temperature shut off
- Tank Diameter- 515
- Weight- 41kg
- Overall height- 900
- Outlet height- 685
- Inlet height- 225
- Electrical connection height- 155
- Relief valve setting- 1000kPa
- Expansion control valve setting- 680
- With expansion control valve- 680
- Without expansion control valve – 800