The Rheem Premier Loline 270L solar hot water system with electric booster is the perfect choice for households of up to 2-5 people, and live in areas that are prone to frost and with poor water quality, especially in the rural areas. The Loline incorporates a patented drain back heat exchange technology to maximises the solar gain and protect against all weather extremes. It achieves this by replacing the water in the panels with a special heat exchange fluid that contains anti-freeze properties and as the fluid drains out of the panels it prevents freezing and heat loss in cold conditions, and from overheating in the hotter climates. This modern technology is both safe and efficient, reducing your water heater energy use by up to 70%.
The low profile and unobtrusive solar collectors for this hot water system is mounted on the roof facing the equator, whilst the storage tank is mounted at ground level out of sight. It can also even be installed inside the home itself if the electric boosted model is chosen. This minimises not only the visual impact, but also maximises the potential energy savings form the sun.
- Consisting of slim roof mounted collectors with a ground mounted tank, the Rheem Premier Loline 591270 270L Solar Hot Water System with Electric Booster reduces the structural load and visual impact on your roof when compared to fully roof mounted systems.
- Perfect upgrade for households with large demand for hot water, this hot water system from Rheem is suitable for up to 2-5 people.
- Solar hot water systems reduce energy usage and subsequent greenhouse gas emissions.
- Electric booster provides extra hot water in poor weather conditions.
- Australian made
- Complete frost protection with unique drain back technology
- Hard water intolerance
- Full mains pressure for multiple outlets being used simultaneously
- Top mounted solar connections are located safely out of reach of children.
- 5 year cylinder and collector warranty
|Width (B)||648 mm|
|Depth (C)||682 mm|
|Weight Empty – Tank||146 kg|
|Aperture (heating) area||1.87 m2|
|Working Pressure||80 kPa|
|Absorber Surface||Black polyester powder coat|
|Number of Risers||35|
|Tray Material||0.7mm aluminium|
|Insulation Material – Base||38mm polyester blanket|
|Glass||3.2mm tempered low iron|
Weight Full – Tank
|Weight Empty – Solar Panels||96 kg|
|Weight Full – Solar Panels||104 kg|