The Bosch Compress 3000 air-to-water heat pump water heater represents the very pinnacle of energy efficient water heating innovation. Having been developed and manufactured in Europe, the Compress 3000 is well suited to the Australian market as it operates from -7°C to 40°C. That means you’ll always have hot water, even if it’s below freezing outside.
Its multiple award-winning technology uses the same principle as a refrigerator, but in reverse extracting heat from the air, transferring it into the water.
The Compress 3000 is also highly energy efficient using 65% less energy than conventional electric storage hot water systems. So the money you’ll save on energy bills makes the Compress 3000 a great long-term investment.
- Highly efficient heat pump – reduces energy use by up to 65% when compared to conventional electric storage
• Eligible for generous government rebates
• Smart Controls to:
– allow user to set operating time systems
– operate with PV solar electric systems to optimise energy efficiency
• Low noise performance and additional noise reduction timer function
• Designed for easy and low-cost install and servicing
• The heat pump operates from -7°C to 40°C, delivering energy efficient hot water even in colder climates
- Energy efficient hot water even when its freezing outside
- 5 year warranty on tank
|Bosch Product Code||7736501960|
|Heat Pump operating temperatures °C||-7°C / +40°C|
|Total operating temperatures °C||-10°C / +50°C|
|Outlet Water temperature °C||60°C – 65°C|
|Storage capacity (L)||270|
|Max. Water Relief Pressure (kPa)||1000|
|Max. Water Supply Pressure (kPa)||800|
|Heat Pump Max input (kW)||0.6|
|Max Current (A)||2.5|
|Heat Pump heating capacity (kW)||1.5|
|Back Up Electric Element|
|Heat input (kW)||1.65|
|Total Max current (A)||7.2|
|Maximum Combined Total|
|Heating Capacity (kW)||3.15|
|Maximum Current @ 230V (A)||9.8|
|Net empty weight (kg)||130|
|Refrigeration type/Mass (kg)||R134a/0.375|
This hot water system is suitable for a household of 3-4 people and is designed for easy installation, servicing and repair. This hot water system is ideal for any Australian location and can withstand any type of weather and climate conditions from freezing outside to sweltering hot. No matter what, it can ensure that energy efficient hot water is always available to your home.