Rheem are one of Australia’s most trusted and common brands that are used in many homes throughout the country. A huge range of systems in a variety of sizes are offered for both gas and electric systems for all suited requirements and provide a safe and strong flow of heated water to your taps. As the systems are all Australian made, they are suited to all Australian conditions, whether installed internally or externally of your home. However, a professional plumber or gas fitter must complete the installation to ensure all the current safety policies and procedures are adhered to.
The 80L Rheem Stellar Electric Stainless Steel hot water system is the perfect hot water unit for small spaces where there is a low requirement for the need of hot water, such as a school or community canteen, or one bedroom units or apartments . The Rheem Stellar Electric Stainless Steel range have a high thermal efficiency and provide a top quality performance. The 80L system has dual handed cold and hot water connections, and at the top of the heater there is a connection for the hot water.
The Key Features of this model – 80L:
- Made in Australia – so it is suitable for all Australian conditions
- Saves you money as it reduces energy up to 12 to 24%
- Saves costs on maintenance and services as there is no anode
- System is up to 40% lighter for easy handling and instalment
- Many taps can be powered at the same time
- Cylinder has a 10 year warranty, so you can rest assured knowing it any issues with the cylinder may be covered
Specifications of the 80L:
- 5 cm in height
- 49 cm in width
- 50 cm in depth