This impressively large 412L Rheem 491400 Electric Storage hot water system is the ideal choice for larger households of up to 5-9 people requiring continuous hot water to multiple water outlets at one time throughout the home. It is designed and manufactured in Australia, and is a very durable and versatile hot water selection that is also backed by a 10 year cylinder warranty. The system can also operate with a twin element to provide an extra boost for families when the peak hot water demand is reached during the daytime.
Installation of the Rheem 491400 Electric water heater is made even simpler by the fact that it is designed with easy like for like replacement in mind, which means that if the system is being installed to replace an existing older model electric hot water system, it is likely that the footprint will be almost the same as the new unit, and fitting locations would also be compatible. This hot water system has more than one advantage for its purchase and is an ideal buy for any household that requires a large amount of continuous water guaranteed to sustain a large number of people or family residing there.
- Easy like for like replacement – common footprint and fitting locations to older model electric water heaters ensures and easy changeover
- Dual handed fittings – provides installation flexibility
- Commercial grade enamel – provides tougher, longer lasting finish than standard enamels
- Thicker sacrificial anode – provides additional protection for cylinder against water borne contaminants
- Twin element model (492400) available. Provides a daytime boost for high demand hot water use.
- Suitable for connection to lower cost tariffs – resulting in lower running costs
- Manufactured in Australia
- 10 Years on cylinder*
- 3 Years Labour on cylinder
- 1 Year parts & labour
- Categories- Storage Systems
- Model – 491400G7
- Power Type – Electric
- Number of Elements – Single
- Storage Capacity (L) – 400
- Number of People – Continuous – 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
- Number of People – Off Peak – 4, 5, 6
- Energy Consumption (kWh/year) -3.6
- Installation Position – In Cupboard, Inside Open Site, Outside Open Site, Under Bench, Under House, Under Stairs, Wall Brackets
- Product Height (cm)184
- Product Width (cm)69
- Product Depth (cm)73.5