- Flamesafe overheat protection – shutting down the unit before any overheating can occur.
- 20 litres per minute hot water delivery.
- Rheem Q factor – allows for rapid hot water and no temperature fluctuations.
- Extra safety – temperature limited models available.
- Remote temperature control – so you can personally set accurate temperatures for different outlets in your home.
6 star energy rating
1.5 -2 bathrooms
Nominal gas consumption – 153 MJ/Hr
Flow rate litre/minute (at 25 degrees Celsius rise) – 20L/Min
Minimum operating flow rate – 2.7L/Min
Height – 520mm
Width – 350mm
Depth – 160mm
Empty – 18kg
Maximum water supply pressure – 1000KPA
Minimum water supply pressure – 140KPA
The heater is designed to connect directly to the mains water supply. The unit is top of line technology fitted with both energy and water saving features. As well as costly saving attributes the heater is equipped with frost protection. This prevents ice forming inside of the waterways in the event of freezing weather conditions.
The Rheem continuous flow hot water units are designed specifically to disguise into your home. With a recess box that sets the unit flush to the wall and matching coloured pipe covers to conceal all pipework. The system is also equipped with padlock security to protect your water heater.
This unit conveniently offers a continuous hot water delivery of 24 litres per minute. The temperature of the hot water is easily controlled with the electronic temperature controllers – which gives added peace of mind on the accuracy of the water temperature. This gives you more control on the safety of your family and helps eliminates risks of scalding’s.
Rheem have been making hot water unit since 1939 and offer a great warranty on the Rheem 24 continuous flow gas water heater. It comes with a fantastic manufacturer warranty of 10 years on the heat exchanger, including 3 years labour on the heat exchanger and 3 years parts and labour on all other components when installed in domestic applications. So when choosing the Rheem 24 you have that additional peace of mind.
6 STAR ENERGY RATING
- 10 year Manufacturer warranty on heat exchanger
- Hot water delivery of 24 Litres a minute
- Overheat protection
- Compact design
Height: 565 mm
Width: 350 mm
Length: 205 mm
Installation: internal and external models available
Gas Type: NG or Propane
The Rheem 27 continuous flow hot water heater is manufactured to be installed directly to your property’s mains water supply. The unit operates automatically only heating the water as it by passes through the heater. When a hot water outlet is opened the gas ignitor inside the system ignites to immediately producing hot water.
To save energy and water the system is designed with a feature that on a cold start up (after a long period of not being used) the initial water flow will be delayed by no longer than 10 seconds while the unit warms up again. This will not occur if the heat exchanger is already currently warm from recent use.
- 10 year warranty
- Indoor model available
- Remote temperature controls
- Safety features
- 1 star rating
- Flame safe protection
- 27 litres per minute
- Solar ready (compatible with solar systems*)
- Reduced water wastage
- Frost protection
- Digital display
Height – 600mm
Width – 350mm
Depth – 215mm
Weight – 24kg
Temperature – 50(◦C)
Maximum – 1000kpa
Minimum – 140kpa
Cold water – R ¾/20
Hot water – R ¾/20
Gas – R ¾/20
Minimum flow rate – 27L/minute
Nominal gas consumption – 205 MJ/hr
Gas type – Natural or propane
The Internal Rheem 27 Litre continuous flow hot water system features a number of advantages. It uses the mains pressure connection resulting in a continuous flow of hot water instantly, hence the name. This is one of the number one reasons to get yourself a continuous flow system for your household. This particular hot water system can deliver water of temperatures up to 82°C throughout your home
With its efficiency rating at 84% and a 6 star energy efficiency rating it’s no wonder why more and more Australian families are leaning toward installing this much more cost efficient hot water system in their homes, to reduce increasing bills.
Along with the benefit of an Internal Rheem 27L Continuous Flow hot water system being connected to the mains pressure line for continuous flowing hot water efficient energy saving additions – below is a brief summary of extra benefits of this unit;
- Due to the connection to a mains pressure supply, you are able to use multiple taps at the same time.
- 5 year Commercial warranty on Heat Exchanger*
- 12 month warranty on parts and labour*
Rheem only produces the highest quality of hot water systems. This particular system is suitable for an internal installation only and is considered as one of the highest capacity continuous flow meaning that it can deliver that little bit extra hot water for larger families with limited space. Rheem is a great option if you’re in need of a new hot water system which is reliable and energy efficient to keep those bills down!
The Rheem 4 star hot water unit features a high quality vitreous enamel lined steel cylinder that stores the hot water. This unit provides mains pressure conveniently allowing you to use multiple hot water taps at the one time without reducing the water pressure a significant amount. A high thermostat temperature of 73 degrees means that less water is used while still enjoying those long hot showers. The unit also features inbuilt safety controls to ensure extra safety during operation.
4 star energy rating
- 7 year manufacturer warranty – including 3 years labour on the cylinder
- Australian made unit
- High thermostat temperature
- Inbuilt safety features
- Energy efficient
- Vitreous enamel lined steel cylinder
Height: 1558 mm
Width: 422 mm
Depth: 502 mm
Storage capacity: 135 Litres
Installation: Outdoor only
Gas type: NG or LPG
Like most of Rheem hot water systems the Rheem 491250 Electric hot water unit comes with a fantastic warranty period. A 10 year warranty is offered on the cylinder, including 3 years labour on the cylinder and 1 year parts and labour warranty on all other components so you know that your new investment is warranted should anything go wrong.
Rheem have been making hot water heaters for over 75 years so you know when you are purchasing a Rheem hot water unit you are purchasing from a company that are reliable and well known.
- 10 year manufacturer warranty
- Dual handed for easier installation
- Mains pressure
- Australian made unit
- Dual handed
Height: 1395 mm
Width: 640 mm
Tank capacity: 250 Litres
Boost capacity: 50 Litres
Weight (empty) 76 kg
The Rheem electric storage 491315 hot water heater can be installed both inside and outside the property meaning it does not get in the way of everyday life. The neutral colour means that it is able to blend in with all the other household appliances and is easy on the eye. The Rheem electric storage 491315 hot water heater has a lengthy 10 year warranty which means if anything was to go wrong with the hot water system there is always someone ready to help.
Rheem is also known for its low cost and helping Australians save on their bills daily! The Rheem electric storage 491315 hot water heater is a perfect choice if you are looking to replace, install or even upgrade your hot water system!
- Australian manufactured
- Low running cost
- Twin model available
- Dual handed
- Thicker sacrificial anode
- Commercial grade enamel
- 10 year warranty!
- Hot water delivery- 315L
- Boost capacity- 50
- Relief valve setting- 1000
- Expansion control valve- 850
- Weight- 97kg
Max water supply pressure:
- With expansion control valve – 680kPa
- Without expansion control valve- 800kPa
Installation of the Rheem 491400 Electric water heater is made even simpler by the fact that it is designed with easy like for like replacement in mind, which means that if the system is being installed to replace an existing older model electric hot water system, it is likely that the footprint will be almost the same as the new unit, and fitting locations would also be compatible. This hot water system has more than one advantage for its purchase and is an ideal buy for any household that requires a large amount of continuous water guaranteed to sustain a large number of people or family residing there.
- Easy like for like replacement – common footprint and fitting locations to older model electric water heaters ensures and easy changeover
- Dual handed fittings – provides installation flexibility
- Commercial grade enamel – provides tougher, longer lasting finish than standard enamels
- Thicker sacrificial anode – provides additional protection for cylinder against water borne contaminants
- Twin element model (492400) available. Provides a daytime boost for high demand hot water use.
- Suitable for connection to lower cost tariffs – resulting in lower running costs
- Manufactured in Australia
- 10 Years on cylinder*
- 3 Years Labour on cylinder
- 1 Year parts & labour
- Categories- Storage Systems
- Model – 491400G7
- Power Type – Electric
- Number of Elements – Single
- Storage Capacity (L) – 400
- Number of People – Continuous – 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
- Number of People – Off Peak – 4, 5, 6
- Energy Consumption (kWh/year) -3.6
- Installation Position – In Cupboard, Inside Open Site, Outside Open Site, Under Bench, Under House, Under Stairs, Wall Brackets
- Product Height (cm)184
- Product Width (cm)69
- Product Depth (cm)73.5
If a generous warranty period is what you are looking for when choosing a new hot water unit you can’t look past a 5 year warranty on the cylinder this includes 3 years labour on the cylinder and 1 year on parts and labour that Rheem offer with the Rheem 52C300 Premier Hiline hot water system.
Where ground space is an issue the Rheem 52C300 Premier Hiline Solar Hot Water System is a great choose as it is designed to be roof mountable. This also means all hot pipework is safely positioned on the roof which makes it a safer option for households with young children. Featuring frost protection this unit has been made to be suitable for colder climate areas.
- 5 year manufacturer warranty on the cylinder
- Energy saving
- Optional gas or electric booster
- Frost protection
- Roof mountable – space saving and safer
Height: 508 mm
Width: 2425 mm
Depth: 2475 mm
Tank capacity: 300 litres
Tank weight empty – 98 kg
Tank weight full – 398 kg
Solar collectors empty – 66 kg
Solar collectors full – 70 kg